As Minnesota’s largest professional karate and self-defense school, over fifty thousand Minnesotans of all ages have been benefited from NK training which combines ancient eastern martial arts methods with state-of-the-art training tools designed to help prepare students for the challenge of modern America.
Benefits of training for 4-6-year-olds
- development of martial arts fundamentals
- shorter class time to maximize focus
- emphasis placed on respect and responsibility
- an earned rank system based on attendance and effort allows for frequent recognition of progress
Benefits of training for 7-12-year-olds
- leadership program designed to create future leader excellent cross-training activity
- perfect for children who do not enjoy team sports
- mastery of self-defense skills safe, structured learning environment
Ages 5+ or by Invitation
Ratio 5:1 – 45 min
Learn more about our Adaptive Programming!