Mini-Hops supervised open gyms allow kids to work on specific skills and have fun. Bring a friend and share their gymnastics experience or just simply play in the gym. Recreational students will be able to go on all equipment at some time during Open Gym. Preschoolers will be at the preschool gym with their parent and will go out to the main gym for the last 10 minutes to play in the pit and the tumble track. For the safety of all participants, the MHG staff has the right to ask a person to leave without a refund and/or revoke Open Gym privileges to anyone who isn’t abiding by the rules and policies.
**SPACE LIMITED | PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE SPOT**
|Mini Gym Open Gym
Ages 5 & Under
Parent Participation Required
$8 – Online | $11 – Door
|Recreational Open Gym
Ages 6 – Seniors in High School
$10 – Online | $15 – Door
Monday – Friday: 11:45-12:45
***NEW END TIME***
|80 spaces available each night. You are only guaranteed a spot with a confirmation email from MHG.
CASH ONLY when paying at the door.**Parents if you believe your child will not comply with the rules listed below, a parent/guardian must stay in the lobby for the duration of participation.**
All participants must have a valid waiver signed by their legal guardian to attend any open gym.
- Kids who don't take classes at MHG are welcome and encouraged to participate in open gym!
- Walk-in registrations are not guaranteed a spot in open gym.
- All of the following instructions are FOR YOUR SAFETY.
- Proper attire
- Hair must be pulled up
- No jewelry
- Shirts tucked in
- Must have wristband visibly show on person at all times
- No electronic devices – phones, cameras, iPod, etc.
- No food or drinks in the gym & NO GUM!
- Ask an instructor if you need help with a new skill. (especially on tramp)
- If you need to leave the gym for any reason, notify a coach
- No running from event to event – stop – look – listen.
- Not all areas of the gym are open for the duration
- Make sure pit is clear of people and objects before entering.
- NO head first entries - Always land on feet, bottom or flat back.
- Do not bury yourself in the pit.
- Hands must be on the bars at all times.
- Use chalk in small amounts only.