As a Non-Profit 501 ( c ) 3, Mini-Hops Gymnastics offers a scholarship program every year to athletes who would not otherwise be able to participate in gymnastics at our facility. Families applying for a scholarship must complete the application, provide the necessary documentation and meet the required income guidelines approved by the Board of Directors.
Mini-Hops Gymnastics will notify families as soon as the application has been approved or denied (usually within 2 weeks of receipt). If you have any questions or need help filling out this application, please call Michaela Chelberg, Executive Director, at 952-933-2452.
Complete applications (must include the following:) Each applicant must complete all fields and provide the necessary financial documentation in the application below (if not, it will slow down the approval process). The most recent year’s tax returnChilds direct certification from the Minnesota Department of Human Services for free school meals any additional verification in the following categories; latest bank statements, paycheck stubs, statements from the county for MFIP or FDPIR, child support documentation, etc.
Scholarships are awarded for:
- ONE class per term, per child
- tuition for recreational classes and/or competitive
- team programsup to 75% of the tuition
- all year or for a specific term/s or month/stuition for the
- Academic Preschool
Scholarships are NOT available for:
- annual fees
- private lessons or one on one lessons
- birthday partiesshows, PNO’s, MMO, etc
- pro shop merchandise
- competition fees (team)
- booster club fees (team)
- uniforms (team)
- choreography, music, etc (team)
- No other Mini-Hops special discounts apply to those with scholarship – except employee discounts.
- If you wish to register prior to the approval you will be responsible for full tuition.
- Recipient must maintain good attendance 90% to retain the scholarship.
- Private Lessons are not allowed for families receiving a scholarship.
- Must have a bank account and maintain a signed ACH on file
- Must maintain a zero balance or compliant with payment plan for outstanding balance
- Gymnast/s must maintain 95% attendance to practices and participate in all required competitions
- Private Lessons are not allowed for families receiving scholarship